1/1 Photo of Cinnamon Mocha Sheet Cake
Moist, rich and chocolatey; flavored with cinnamon and espresso coffee. I first made this when I was 14 and it was gone in no time! It's still a family favorite!
My Private Note
2 1/2 b ...
Units: US | Metric
- 236.59 ml butter or 236.59 ml margarine
- 78.07 ml cocoa
- 236.59 ml water
- 29.58 ml instant espresso powder (or granules) or 29.58 ml regular instant coffee powder (or granules)
- 236.59 ml granulated sugar
- 236.59 ml brown sugar
- 473.18 ml all-purpose flour
- 7.39 ml cinnamon
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 118.29 ml milk
- 2 eggs
- 1Melt the butter in saucepan.
- 2Stir in cocoa, water and coffee. Beat until smooth.
- 3Combine granulated and brown sugars, flour, cinnamon and baking soda.
- 4Add the cocoa mixture, vanilla, milk, and eggs. Mix until well blended.
- 5Pout into a greased 10 by 15-inch jelly roll pan (a cookie sheet with sides).
- 6Bake at 350 F for 18 minutes or until done.
- 7Cool in pan.
- 8Make the icing by melting butter in saucepan. Stir in the cocoa, coffee and cinnamon with the milk.
- 9Mix until smooth.
- 10Slowly beat in the powdered sugar and mix until smooth.Ice the cake.
- 11Cut into 32 pieces.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Mocha Sheet Cake
Serving Size: 1 (1759 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 185.1
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 32.8 mg
- Sodium 99.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 20.2 g
- Protein 1.7 g