1/3 Photos of Cinnamon Mocha Latte
Starbucks has a similar latte that I just had to make at home. So comforting on a cold night.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Evenly distribute chocolate between two coffee mugs. I like to be very generous.
- 2Steam milk, cinnamon and sugars until temp reaches between 150-160 degrees.
- 3Pour evenly into mugs.
- 4Steam espresso and pour about an ounce (or more if you like) into each mug.
- 5Stir and top with whipped cream.
- 6Garnish with cinnamon sugar if desired.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Mocha Latte
Serving Size: 1 (236 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 202.6
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 25.9 mg
- Sodium 159.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 6.9 g