Prep 10 mins
Cook 55 mins
Indulge in a fudgy bar that's reminiscent of Mexican coffee complete with cinnamon.
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 1 (17 1/2 ounce) package Betty Crocker double chocolate chunk cookie mix
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 1⁄4 cup hot water
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened baking cocoa
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Spray bottom of 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, dissolve 1 teaspoon instant coffee in 2 tablespoons hot water.
- Add remaining Bar ingredients; stir until soft dough forms.
- Spread in pan.
- Bake 15 minutes; cool completely, about 10 minutes.
- In large bowl, dissolve 2 teaspoons instant coffee in 1/4 cup hot water.
- Add remaining Frosting ingredients; stir until smooth.
- Spread over bars.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes or until set.
- For bars, cut into 9 rows by 4 rows.