1/5 Photos of Cinnamon Mocha Biscotti
Delicious Italian Biscotti recipe that tastes like a cup of fresh cappuccino. Great as a Christmas gift too. Just wrap a biscotto in cellophane and tie with a bow.
My Private Note
Large B ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup butter or 1/2 cup margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon instant espresso or 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup cinnamon baking chips (If cinnamon chips are unavailable in your area, use an additional 1/2 cup miniature chocolate morsel)
- 1Preheat oven to 325°F on convection bake setting.
- 2note that if you do not have a convection oven setting baking times will have to be increased a bit at all stages in the recipe.
- 3Combine butter, sugars and espresso or coffee granules in a large bowl and beat with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- 4Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- 5Add vanilla and mix briefly.
- 6Add flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon and mix until well blended.
- 7Fold in pecans, chocolate morsels and cinnamon chips.
- 8Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 9Scoop dough out onto paper and form into a large rectangle, ¾-inch thick.
- 10Bake 25 minutes, or until firm.
- 11Remove from oven and cool 10 minutes.
- 12Use a serrated knife to cut the dough into ½-inch thick slices.
- 13Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet and return to the oven for 8 minutes.
- 14Turn and bake 8 minutes more.
- 15Remove from oven and cool completely on wire racks before storing in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Mocha Biscotti
Serving Size: 1 (886 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 322.1
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 51.3 mg
- Sodium 177.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 21.6 g
- Protein 4.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cinnamon baking chips