1/2 Photos of Cinnamon Maple Scones
Scones that will beat Starbucks' scones any day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 375°F
- 2Grease and flour a cookie sheet.
- 3Combine the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, sugar, and salt in a mixing bowl and blend with a whisk.
- 4Cut in butter with a pastry blender or two knives.
- 5In a separate bowl beat the eggs; Mix in milk and maple syrup.
- 6Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and add the wet ingredients all at once. Stir in nuts.
- 7Gather the dough into a ball and roll out between two pieces of waxed paper forming a circle 1/2 to 1-inches thick.
- 8Cut into 8 pie shaped pieces and place on the prepared cookie sheet.
- 9Sprinkle sugar and cinnamon onto the 8 scones.
- 10Bake for 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Scones Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Maple Scones
Serving Size: 1 (111 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 349.2
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 77.0 mg
- Sodium 548.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 12.7 g
- Protein 6.9 g