Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
From Taste of Home. I would at least double this recipe!! ;)
Make and share this Cinnamon Maple Granola recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1⁄4 cup flaked coconut
- 1⁄4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine oats, walnuts and coconut in a greased 13-in. 9-in. x 2-in. baking pan; set aside.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine syrups and cinnamon; bring to a boil. Cook and stir for 1 minute. Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla. Pour over oat mixture and toss to coat.
- Bake at 275 degrees F for 30-40 minutes or until golden brown, stirring every 10 minutes. Cool, stirring occasionally.
- Store in an airtight container.
Delicious! I made one triple-batch with pecans and walnuts and one with just pecans, and I preferred the just pecans one. This was SO easy to make! Definitely does NOT make clusters, just nice crunchy granola for cereal or for topping things (also a delicious snack). Will definitely make again! We're giving these batches away as gifts.
The verdict is Delicious! I made exactly as directed, only using a cookie sheet and not stirring until completely cooled for better clumps. Thanks for sharing this wonderful recipe, Redsie!
Five crunchy, granola-y stars!! Phew, this is quite sweet, and I only used 3 Tbsp. maple syrup with 1 Tbsp agave nectar (had no corn syrup). I also used 1/2 almonds with the walnuts. It's sooo tasty with lots of ice-cold soymilk and sliced banana! Thanks Redsie! Tagged for Holiday Tag.