Recipe by Lvs2Cook
When I had my website, this was one of the recipes that was most requested. It's very easy and delicious. It's adapted from the November 1999 issue of Southern Living.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package yellow cake mix with pudding
- 4 large eggs
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat first five ingredients at high speed with an electric mixer for 3 minutes. Pour half of batter evenly into 2 greased and floured 8 x 3 loaf pans.
- Stir together sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle half of sugar mixture evenly over batter in loaf pans. Pour remaining batter evenly into loaf pans, and sprinkle with remaining sugar mixture. Gently swirl with a knife.
- Bake at 350° for 45 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pans on wire racks.
- One loaf can be frozen if desired.