1/3 Photos of Cinnamon Latte
These have become a Sunday morning favourite for us. Heavenly coffee to warm your tummy! The original recipe calls for ground cinnamon, but it also works very well if you put a couple whole cinnamon sticks or pieces of cinnamon bark in the cold milk. It will infuse the milk as it comes to a boil.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large pan, mix the cinnamon and sugar with a bit of milk.
- 2Add the rest of the milk and bring to a boil.
- 3Just as the mixture comes to a boil, take it off the heat.
- 4Split your hot coffee between 4 mugs.
- 5Pour in the milk and serve immediately.
- 6Another variation is to leave out the ground cinnamon, but instead put a large cinnamon stick, some cloves and green cardamom pods in the milk. Leave as it comes to a boil, set aside and let it infuse for a couple minutes. Then strain out the seasonings and pour into the coffee.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Latte
Serving Size: 1 (420 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 158.9
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 15.7 mg
- Sodium 140.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 22.6 g
- Protein 10.7 g