Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Just add hot milk and you're good to go. For those who love the taste of cinnamon and of course chocolate!
- 1 3⁄4 cups instant nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄2 cup non-dairy coffee creamer
- 1⁄2 cup baking cocoa
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 3⁄4 cup hot milk
- In a bowl, combine milk powder, sugar, creamer, cocoa and cinnamon.
- Add the marshmallows and mix well.
- Store in an airtight container in a cool dry place for up to 3 months.
- To prepare hot chocolate:.
- Dissolve about 3 T. hot chocolate mix in hot milk.
I followed this recipe as listed using colored mini marshmallows as that is what I had on hand and it turned out great. So rich and creamy. Thanks for sharing this lovely recipe :)
Made for kittencalskitchen Forum Recipe Tag Game.
This was nice, I used Splenda to sweeten, the flavour wasn't as intense as I would have liked but I still enjoyed it. Thanks for posting!
This is sure quick and easy to make. I used Splenda for the sugar and skipped the marshmallows to cut the sugar and I added 1/4 tsp of vanillin. It's very light tasting and a bit sweeter than I would actually prefer and I'd suggest starting with a little less sweetening if you don't have a real sweet-tooth (you can always add more if you want it) and I think that a wee little splash of Creme De Menthe in the cup would be simply grand :D. Made for Photo Tag.