- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
- 3 cups skim milk
- 4 (3 1/2 inch) cinnamon sticks
- 12 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- ground cinnamon, for dusting
- whipped cream (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Using 1 piece of heavy paper cut to fit over mugs, cut out a star shape in center.
- Beat together cream and confectioners' sugar in large bowl to soft peaks.
- Cover and keep chilled.
- Bring milk and cinnamon sticks just to a simmer in a small saucepan; remove from heat.
- Add chocolate and let stand 2 minutes.
- Whisk mixture until chocolate melts.
- Pour into mugs, reserving cinnamon sticks for garnish.
- Top each with whipped cream.
- Cover mugs with the paper cutout and dust with ground cinnamon.