1/4 Photos of Cinnamon Hot Chocolate
This is a nice warming drink.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Using 1 piece of heavy paper cut to fit over mugs, cut out a star shape in center.
- 2Beat together cream and confectioners' sugar in large bowl to soft peaks.
- 3Cover and keep chilled.
- 4Bring milk and cinnamon sticks just to a simmer in a small saucepan; remove from heat.
- 5Add chocolate and let stand 2 minutes.
- 6Whisk mixture until chocolate melts.
- 7Pour into mugs, reserving cinnamon sticks for garnish.
- 8Top each with whipped cream.
- 9Cover mugs with the paper cutout and dust with ground cinnamon.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Hot Chocolate
Serving Size: 1 (304 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 186.0
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 44.4 mg
- Sodium 120.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 7.9 g