Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 mins
This recipe is from the magazine Our Canada. It is easy and very tasty. It changes the grapefruit into something a bit special
- Prepare the grapefruit in your usual manner.
- Place cut side up in an oven proof dish.
- Drizzle each with 1 tsp honey.
- Sprinkle with the cinnamon.
- Broil 2-3 minutes or until bubbly.
- Serve warm.
What a great new way to eat grapefruit! I normally just sprinkle mine with sugar, but I loved this with the honey and cinnamon.
Lovely! I'm not a big fan of grapefruit really and always use honey to cut down on the tartness. But my, oh my, what a difference the cinnamon makes! A glorious union of tastes - this recipe will make grapefruits a staple in my household! Thanks Bergy!
This made a nice change from the usual cold grapefruit for breakfast. The glaze was so pretty! It was also easy & quick to prepare. Thanks Bergy!