Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
A hit with my family, can easily be doubled or tripled. *Plan ahead needs to marinate* Cook time does NOT include marinating!
- 2 1⁄2 lbs chicken wings, tips removed
- 4 garlic cloves, smashed
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup Chinese white rice vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground mustard
- Mix all the ingredients in a zip-lock storage bag, place in refrigerator and marinate at least 2 hours, turning bag occasionally. Remove from refrigerator and place wings and sauce in a single layer in a 13x9x2 baking pan. Bake in oven 375' for 45 minutes, or until no longer pink when pricked with fork.
I really liked these wings. The wonderful aromas of the cinnamon and honey filled the house as it was baking. Yum! The cinnamon wasn't overpowering at all.. it was a nice balance of flavours. Thanks!