Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Several years ago my daughter, granddaughter, and I were at a craft fair with lots of homemade goodies that we could buy. One of them being a Cinnamon-Honey Spread. My granddaughter liked it so much that I thought I would like to try to make it. Then I came across a recipe in a magazine for this very same thing. It tastes just like the one we bought at the craft fair. Good for gift-giving too.
- Beat the butter with an electric mixer.
- Add the other two ingredients and mix well.
- Put into small sterile jars and put in the refrigerator.
- This will become more solid after it is in the refrigerator for a while.
- Keeps 3 weeks.
- NOTE: Good on crackers, English muffins, bagels, and toast.