Recipe by anonymous
This is one of my favorite recipes from my childhood. I always loved to get my hands messy with this one!
Top Review by A Messy Cook
Delicious and buttery...and really easy! I made them half whole wheat and they turned out great, perfectly golden and tender. I'd use a little more sugar, though, and might reduce the butter. I'll definitely make these again.
- 1 3⁄4 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 egg
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix flour, baking powder and cinnamon in a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Add room temperature butter and work it in with your hands until mixture is crumbly.
- Add honey, milk and egg. Mix only until combined.
- Drop evenly spaced heaping spoonfuls onto a cookie sheet lined with aluminum foil.
- Bake at 450 degrees F for 15 minutes or until golden brown.