Recipe by Sharon123
From Prevention magazine booklet, "Anti-Aging Nutrients", this is very good! Fresh, healthy, and easy! Cooking time is sitting time.
- 236.59 ml rolled oats
- 177.44 ml skim milk
- 29.58 ml apple juice or 29.58 ml pear juice
- 29.58 ml currants or 29.58 ml raisins
- 22.18 ml honey
- 59.14 ml finely chopped dried pear half
- 29.58 ml ground hazelnuts
- 59.14 ml nonfat yogurt
- 1.23 ml vanilla
- 0.59 ml ground cinnamon
- 0.25 ml ground cardamom
- 118.29 ml blueberries
- 59.14 ml strawberry (or try different fruits)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl, combine the oats, milk, apple juice or pear juice and currants or raisins.
- Stir in 1/2 tbls.
- of the honey.
- Set aside to soak for 30 minutes.
- Stir in the pears and hazelnuts.
- Divide between 2 cereal bowls.
- In a cup, combine the yogurt, vanilla, cinnamon and cardamom.
- Add the remaining 1 tbls.
- Spoon over the muesli.
- Top with the blueberries and strawberries.
- Serves 2.