Prep 1 hr
Cook 20 mins
These no-yeast sticky buns will make your Sunday Brunch sweeter. This recipe was in the coupon section of the Sunday paper. Yum!
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup pecans, chopped fine
- 1 loaf frozen bread dough, thawed
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Grease 12 cup muffin pan with butter.
- Roll out dough on lightly floured board to 12x8 inch rectangle.
- Mix honey and cinnamon and spread in even layer over dough. Sprinkle with nuts.
- Roll up dough and cut roll into 12 equal size buns.
- Place buns, spiral side up, in muffin cups. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise 30-60 minutes.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. Remove and turn pan upside down.