Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 3⁄4 cup low fat vanilla soymilk (regular or low-fat)
- 1 (12 1/3 ounce) package firm silken tofu
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Place all ingredients in blender or food processor and mix well.
- Store in refrigerator.
Of all your fabulous dressing Dancer^, this one just did not do it for me. I like all the individual ingredients, but put 'em together and it just did not do it for me. Probably nothing wrong with the recipe, it just wasn't for me. But keep 'em coming. Your dressings are great!!
I felt this had a bit of a chalky feel. The flavor was good.