Recipe by princess7
I love smores and this adds a new twist to it!
Top Review by Muffin Goddess
Made this for PAC Spring 2007 -- This was a nice easy snack/dessert that I was even able to make at work (with the microwave, of course). I didn't have any large marshmallows, and I couldn't imagine trying to toast the mini ones over an open flame, so I used the microwave method at home too. I've actually made this twice now, once with full-size graham crackers, and once with one of those 100 calorie bags of mini cinnamon grahams (which actually was pretty messy and needed to be eaten with a spoon, but the basic essence of it was there. I'd definitely make these again. Thanks for posting!
Directions See How It's Made
- Gently break graham crackers in half to form squares.
- Cover 1 side of each of the 24 squares equally with the cocoa-flavor hazelnut spread.
- Thread 2 marshmallows onto a metal skewer.
- Repeat for each portion, or reuse fork or skewer.
- Hold marshmallows about 4 inches above heat source and turn as needed until marshmallows are golden brown on the outside and soft in the center, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Lay 2 toasted marshmallows on coated side of 1 graham cracker square; top with another square, coated side down.
- Hold crackers together and pull fork from marshmallows.
- Repeat to make additional s'mores.