Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is for my friend Anna, it is sooo good, she is going to love it. If you like cinnamon hazlenut coffee you are going to love this smooth, creamy drink.
- 1.23 ml cinnamon, ground
- 0.59 ml nutmeg, ground
- 0.59 ml clove, ground
- 473.18 ml brewed brewed cinnamon hazelnut coffee, strong, fresh brewed
- 56.69 g hazelnut-flavored liqueur, Frangelica
- 29.58 ml brown sugar, dark
- 2 scoop vanilla ice cream, vanilla bean, large
- 19.71 ml hazelnuts, ground, garnish
- 2 cinnamon sticks, garnish
- Brew the cinnamon hazlenut coffee with cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves.
- Pour the spiced coffee into mugs and add the the brown sugar and Frangelica.
- Top the coffee with the ice cream and sprinkle on the ground hazelnuts.
- Add a cinnamon stick for stirring.
BK This is FABULOUS! I do have 1 problem with it though. It goes down to easy. WOW. Followed your directions exactly and will do so many times. For the 4th we had a group hanging out on our cottage porch and I served to those above age 21. Needless to say made for 10 adults and some do not like coffee but did ask for this recipe. Of course I passed it out after frantic copies made. (no printer here) Again, this is great and I bet just as good without the spirits. Made for Comfort Cafe summer 2009. Thanks Connie
I made this without the alcohol and used hazelnut creamer. This was a wonderful afternoon treat! Thank you Gerry!
Kato Baby, you can invent for me anytime! Wham, you hit a home run, all my favorite things in one cup. The only thing I ran into was that the metal mesh filter that I use clogged and I had to keep stirring to get the coffee through it (a small price to pay for this yumminess). Utterly delicious with Splenda brown sugar and sugar free ice cream. The ice cream melts rapidly when first added to the cup and then slows as the coffee cools. I put on a gorgeous amount of hazelnuts for it's portrait and then the ice cream rolled submerging most of them. Be sure to have a spoon handy because you'll want to scoop the nuts up from the bottom of the cup. The Frangelica is wonderful. I'm a very happy camper right now. :D