Recipe by Baby Kato
This is for my friend Anna, it is sooo good, she is going to love it. If you like cinnamon hazlenut coffee you are going to love this smooth, creamy drink.
Top Review by Chef1MOM-Connie
BK This is FABULOUS! I do have 1 problem with it though. It goes down to easy. WOW. Followed your directions exactly and will do so many times. For the 4th we had a group hanging out on our cottage porch and I served to those above age 21. Needless to say made for 10 adults and some do not like coffee but did ask for this recipe. Of course I passed it out after frantic copies made. (no printer here) Again, this is great and I bet just as good without the spirits. Made for Comfort Cafe summer 2009. Thanks Connie
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon, ground
- 1⁄8 teaspoon nutmeg, ground
- 1⁄8 teaspoon clove, ground
- 2 cups brewed brewed cinnamon hazelnut coffee, strong, fresh brewed
- 2 ounces hazelnut-flavored liqueur, Frangelica
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, dark
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream, vanilla bean, large
- 4 teaspoons hazelnuts, ground, garnish
- 2 cinnamon sticks, garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Brew the cinnamon hazlenut coffee with cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves.
- Pour the spiced coffee into mugs and add the the brown sugar and Frangelica.
- Top the coffee with the ice cream and sprinkle on the ground hazelnuts.
- Add a cinnamon stick for stirring.