1/1 Photo of Cinnamon Hazelnut Cream Coffee
Baby Kato's Note:
This is for my friend Anna, it is sooo good, she is going to love it. If you like cinnamon hazlenut coffee you are going to love this smooth, creamy drink.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon, ground
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg, ground
- 1/8 teaspoon clove, ground
- 2 cups brewed brewed cinnamon hazelnut coffee, strong, fresh brewed
- 2 ounces hazelnut-flavored liqueur, Frangelica
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, dark
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream, vanilla bean, large
- 4 teaspoons hazelnuts, ground, garnish
- 2 cinnamon sticks, garnish
- 1Brew the cinnamon hazlenut coffee with cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves.
- 2Pour the spiced coffee into mugs and add the the brown sugar and Frangelica.
- 3Top the coffee with the ice cream and sprinkle on the ground hazelnuts.
- 4Add a cinnamon stick for stirring.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Hazelnut Cream Coffee
Serving Size: 1 (87 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 161.1
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 15.8 mg
- Sodium 34.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 21.2 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
brewed cinnamon hazelnut coffee