This is for my friend Anna, it is sooo good, she is going to love it. If you like cinnamon hazlenut coffee you are going to love this smooth, creamy drink.
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon, ground
- 1⁄8 teaspoon nutmeg, ground
- 1⁄8 teaspoon clove, ground
- 2 cups brewed brewed cinnamon hazelnut coffee, strong, fresh brewed
- 2 ounces hazelnut-flavored liqueur, Frangelica
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, dark
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream, vanilla bean, large
- 4 teaspoons hazelnuts, ground, garnish
- 2 cinnamon sticks, garnish
- Brew the cinnamon hazlenut coffee with cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves.
- Pour the spiced coffee into mugs and add the the brown sugar and Frangelica.
- Top the coffee with the ice cream and sprinkle on the ground hazelnuts.
- Add a cinnamon stick for stirring.