My mom made this for me every Christmas. If Cinnamon is too hot you can substitute anise oil. Note: Cinnamon oil is generally found in the pharmacy department of the grocery store.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil sugar, syrup, and water to a hard crack.
- 2remove from heat and stir in oil and food coloring.
- 3Spray a baking sheet with cooking oil spray and pour mixture on to a baking sheet.
- 4When mixture has setup, "crack" up the candy.
Browse Our Top Kid-Friendly Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Hard Candy
Serving Size: 1 (2098 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 5217.0
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 643.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1385.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 873.3 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: