Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
This soak will leave your hands (or feet) silky soft and slightly scented with cinnamon.
- Mix all ingredients in a microwave-safe bowl large enough to fit both of your hands.
- Put the bowl in the microwave for 20 seconds, or until the mixture is quite warm, but still comfortable to touch.
- Soak your hands in the mixture for 10 minutes.
- When you are done soaking, take your hands out, rinse them briefly with lukewarm water, and pat dry.
- Add your favorite moisturizer if desired.
this was really nice. I used a casserole dish and it was uncomfortable next time i will try a low rim dish like for brownies
This is really nice. My feet feel so silky and smooth, and I love the cinnamon scent!