Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
This is one of my family's favorite pancake recipes! It's an extremely fluffy and sweeter pancake, I found that using 1 tablespoon of cinnamon gives it a mild cinnamon flavor, you might want to increase the cinnamon for a more intense cinnamon flavor, the addition of the corn syrup gives these pancakes a unique twist! I used maple syrup on these but regular pancake syrup will do fine.
Top Review by Three Kids Make Me Crazy
Delicious as usual Kitten. Tripled the recipe for 6 of us for dinner and should have enough leftovers for breakfast. Used soymilk and a 1:1 simple syrup because I discovered I was out of corn syrup. Worked great, will definitely be making again, maybe with a little more cinnamon next time. Thanks!
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 4 tablespoons corn syrup
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, sugar, salt, baking powder and cinnamon.
- In another bowl combine whisk together the eggs with milk, corn syrup, melted butter and vanilla; stir into the flour mixture; mix until combined.
- Heat a lightly-oiled frypan or griddle over medium-low heat.
- Scoop about 1/4-cup of batter into the skillet; brown on both sides.
- Serve the pancakes warm with butter and syrup.