Recipe by XAnnette
I love Golden Graham cereal so I was delighted when I found this recipe for a trail mix that included them!
Top Review by Sweet Diva MJ
This is a great snack recipe from Taste of Home that our family really enjoys. I often make it for my kids' birthday parties, although they love it anytime. Thanks for posting!
- 2 1⁄2 quarts popped popcorn
- 2 cups Golden Grahams cereal
- 1 1⁄2 cups golden raisins
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1⁄3 cup butter or 1⁄3 cup margarine, melted
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine popcorn, cereal, raisins and marshmallows.
- Combine remaining ingredients.
- Pour over popcorn mixture and toss to coat.
- Place in a greased 15 x 10-inch baking pans.
- Bake, uncovered, at 250 degrees F for 25 minutes, stir and then let cool.
- Store in an airtight container.