Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Yum! Found this on mealsforyou.com
- 2 tablespoons sugar or 2 tablespoons Splenda granular
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 lb driscoll's strawberry, rinsed and hulled
- 2 tablespoons shredded coconut (optional)
- 2 tablespoons chocolate sprinkles (optional) or 2 tablespoons finely chopped semisweet chocolate (optional)
- In a mediu sauce pan combine sugar, butter, lemon juice and cinnamon.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until syrupy and thick.
- Remove from heat and add berries, tossing gently to coat each berry.
- Serve immediately.
- Options: Add coconut along with berries, toss to coat. Or cool glazed berries on a plate or cookie sheet, then roll in coconut, or chocolate, or both.