Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
No corn syrup needed, I've left cinnamon out and added a 1/2 tsp vanilla or butter rum flavoring
Make and share this Cinnamon Glazed Popcorn recipe from Food.com.
- 2 quarts unbuttered and unsalted popcorn (air popped)
- 1 egg white, slightly beaten
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Spread popcorn over sided baking tray.
- In small bowl combine egg white, sugar, cinnamon, salt beat with fork til frothy.
- Pour over popcorn and toss coating all.
- Bake at 300F degrees for 20 minutes cool store in airtight container.
Easy and low fat and very yummy! Thanks!
Absolutely delicious! It took time and a fair bit of patience to coat the popcorn with the mixture but the result was well worth the effort.
I loved this, but did change a few things. I followed everything except omitted cinnamon and added a bit of vanilla extract, butter flavoring and rum extract (very small amounts)....this tasted so much like carmel corn...I loved it. Was not wet at all.