1/17 Photos of Cinnamon Glazed Carrots
A great version of serving carrots that even kids love. The cinnamon is such a nice touch and the honey is a great substitute for sugar. I hope you enjoy it too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook carrots by your preferred method (steaming, microwave, stovetop), until crisp-tender.
- 2In a separate saucepan, heat the honey, butter and cinnamon until butter is melted, stir to blend.
- 3Drain carrots and place in serving dish.
- 4Drizzle honey mixture over carrots and serve.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Glazed Carrots
Serving Size: 1 (95 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 104.4
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 93.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 15.2 g
- Protein 0.5 g