Cinnamon Glazed Banana Bread
- Cream together eggs, sugar, butter, vanilla and bananas.
- Sift in a seperate bowl, flour ,salt and baking soda.
- Slowly add dry ingredients to batter. Do not over stir and do not use beaters!
- Fold in chopped pecans.
- Pour batter into greased loaf pan. Bake at 325 for 1 hour. Ovens vary so check with a toothpick for doneness.
- While that is baking melt 3 Tablespoons butter. Use a small bowl and add the cinnamon, sugar and melted butter together.
- When bread is done cool for 5 minutes leaving it in the loaf pan. Poke holes all alround the loaf with a toothpick. Pour melted butter mixture all over loaf. Let set to cool in pan.
- Serve warm or cold. Moist and delicious!