My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Place butter in a 13" X 9" pan; place in oven to melt butter, about 7 minutes.
- 3Meanwhile, beat egg whites with salt until frothy; gradually add sugar, beating to stiff peaks.
- 4Gently fold in almonds and cinnamon.
- 5Pour almond mixture onto pan; toss with butter.
- 6Bake about 40 minutes, tossing every 10 minutes, until almonds are crisp.
- 7Serve warm or at room temperature.
- 8Store cooled almonds in airtight container up to 2 weeks.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Glazed Almonds
Serving Size: 1 (76 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 480.7
- Calories from Fat 315
- Total Fat 35.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 263.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 27.6 g
- Protein 12.4 g