- 15 chocolate graham crackers
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted, divided in half
- 1 (12 ounce) bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2⁄3 cup light cream (half and half)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pint berries (raspberries, cranberries, etc. or mix)
Directions See How It's Made
- Pulse the crackers and sugar in a food processor or blender until mixed, about 1 minute.
- Add 1/4 cup butter.
- Press mixture into a greased 9" tart pan that has a removable bottom.
- Freeze for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Combine chocolate and remaining butter in a bowl.
- Bring the cream and cinnamon to a boil before pouring over the chocolate.
- Let sit for a minute before stirring.
- Spread ganache in the crust.
- Top with berries.