Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great dip for fresh fruit with just the right amount of 'spice'.
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 2 -3 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 pinch of freshly-grated nutmeg
- fresh lemon juice
- Whisk together sour cream and brown sugar until sugar is dissolved.
- Add cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, lemon juice and a pinch of salt and whisk mixture until it is combined well.
- Serve as a dip for fresh fruit.
My 13 year old daughter who loves fruit made this by herself. It is easy and tastes great. Thanks for the recipe.
Evelyn, Great dip!! Easy with just the right amount of spice. Changed it just a bit...reduced the sour cream by half and added the remaining amount of yogurt "cheese". It was really good with apple slices. Dipped the slices in lemon juice to hold the color. The lemon and yogurt added to the freshness of this dish.Thanks for posting! Barb