Recipe by Recipe Junkie
These are easy, because they're from a package of refrigerator buttermilk biscuits, but they're delicious and look very pretty.
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup cinnamon
- 1 (12 ounce) package refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (10 biscuits)
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 10 teaspoons any flavor fruit preserves
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine sugar and cinnamon.
- Dip biscuits in butter, then in cinnamon/sugar mixture.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- With end of wooden spoon handle, make deep indentation in center of each biscuit.
- Fill with preserves.
- Bake at 375 for 15-18 minutes or until brown.
- Cool 15 minutes before serving.