From a Swedish cookbook left to me by my dear Swedish neighbor. These are awesome, I never thought to just make fritters with nothing but cinnamon! I have yet to make them but when Millie made them I was always sure to get some.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter.
- 2Knead in flour and 2 tsp cinnamon until dough is firm, may need more or less flour than 1 cup.
- 3Add the water gradually and knead again.
- 4Stir in the eggs one at a time and knead until dough becomes elastic.
- 5Heat oil to 350 degrees in deep pan.
- 6Drop pieces of dough into hot oil.
- 7Let fritters cook until golden brown.
- 9Mix sugar and 2 tsp cinnamon.
- 10Roll warm fritters in cinnamon sugar.
- 11Serve immediately with raspberry or strawberry jam.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Fritters
Serving Size: 1 (946 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 257.7
- Calories from Fat 224
- Total Fat 24.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 37.8 mg
- Sodium 27.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 1.6 g