No need to go to the Mexican restaurant for fried ice cream any more ! Try this at home. Delicious
Make and share this Cinnamon 'Fried' Ice Cream recipe from Food.com.
- 3 cups cinnamon toast crunch cereal, crushed
- 6 scoops vanilla ice cream (1/2 cup each)
- Place cereal in shallow pan.
- Quickly roll 1 scoop of ice cream at a time in cereal to coat.
- Place coated scoops of ice cream in ungreased jelly roll pan, 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1 inch.
- Cover and freeze about 2 hours or until firm.
- Set oven control to broil.
- Uncover pan.
- Broil scoops with tops 6 inches from heat about 30 seconds or until coating is light brown.