1/2 Photos of Cinnamon 'Fried' Ice Cream
No need to go to the Mexican restaurant for fried ice cream any more ! Try this at home. Delicious
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups cinnamon toast crunch cereal, crushed
- 6 scoops vanilla ice cream (1/2 cup each)
- 1Place cereal in shallow pan.
- 2Quickly roll 1 scoop of ice cream at a time in cereal to coat.
- 3Place coated scoops of ice cream in ungreased jelly roll pan, 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1 inch.
- 4Cover and freeze about 2 hours or until firm.
- 5Set oven control to broil.
- 6Uncover pan.
- 7Broil scoops with tops 6 inches from heat about 30 seconds or until coating is light brown.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon 'Fried' Ice Cream
Serving Size: 1 (66 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 136.6
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 29.0 mg
- Sodium 52.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 14.0 g
- Protein 2.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: