Prep 0 mins
Cook 25 mins
Another wonderful entry in the 1981 Reynolds Wrap Contest!
- 2 lbs fryer, cut up
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons pepper
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 cup flour
- vegetable oil
- Line a large baking pan or cookie sheet with foil.
- Place chicken in a single layer on the pan.
- Mix together cinnamon,sugar,pepper,oregano and salt.
- Sprinkle evenly over chicken.Cover and store in refrigerator overnight.
- Before frying,dredge chicken in flour.
- Cook slowly in oil for 25 minutes or until chicken is done. I did not put in prep time as its a over night in the frig.