For a nice breakfast or brunch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook peeled, cored and sliced apples in water about 8 minutes over medium-low heat or until tender.
- 2Remove apples and set aside.
- 3Combine cornstarch, cinnamon, sugar and 2 tablespoons water- Mix until smooth.
- 4Cook until thickened and clear.
- 5Add apples.
- 6Beat eggs with milk, vanilla and cinnamon.
- 7Dip each bread slice in mixture- Fry until golden brown.
- 8Serve hot and top with poached apple slices.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon French Toast With Poached Apples
Serving Size: 1 (316 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 339.5
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 217.1 mg
- Sodium 432.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 24.7 g
- Protein 11.6 g