Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
A yummy make-ahead dish, good change of pace from regular french toast or a breakfast bake, perfect for brunch or breakfast. Our kids can't wait for this one and will even come home early from a sleep over if I am making this!
- 1 loaf cinnamon-swirl bread, cubed
- 226.79 g cream cheese, cubed
- 8 eggs
- 591.47 ml half-and-half
- 88.74 ml butter, melted
- 59.14 ml maple syrup
- 2.46 ml cinnamon
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- In greased 9x13 pan, spread 1/2 cubed bread, top with 1/2 cubed cream cheese, repeat.
- Whisk eggs, half and half, butter, syrup, cinnamon and vanilla until blended. Pour over bread mixture.
- Cover with saran wrap and push down to soak all bread pieces. Refrigerate overnight.
- Bake in preheated 325 degree over uncovered for 45 minutes, let set for 10 minute before serving. Slice into squares. Serve with maple syrup and powdered sugar.