Recipe by nicoleingermantown
Pillsbury Bake off Recipe. My boys love this recipe for breakfast.
Top Review by NancyB
I made this last weekend for a brunch - not a bite left over. I only put pecans on 1/2 and did no syrup or powdered sugar on the top after - and it was more than sweet enough. I did spray my pan with Pam just to make sure nothing stuck (and it didn't).
putting brown sugar on the bottom is brilliant - I will do that next time. This is definitely on my re-make list. I might even do a 1/2 version for my kids for special occasions.
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 2 (12 1/2 ounce) cansrefrigerated cinnamon rolls
- 6 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup maple syrup
- icing, from cinnamon rolls
- powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup maple syrup, if desired
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375°F Pour melted butter into ungreased 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish. Separate both cans of dough into 16 rolls; set icing aside. Cut each roll into 8 pieces; place pieces over butter in dish.
- In medium bowl, beat eggs. Beat in cream, cinnamon and vanilla until well blended; gently pour over roll pieces. Sprinkle with pecans; drizzle with 1 cup syrup.
- Bake at 375°F for 20 to 28 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 15 minutes. Meanwhile, remove covers from icing; microwave on Medium (50%) for 10 to 15 seconds or until drizzling consistency.
- Drizzle icing over top; sprinkle with powdered sugar. If desired, spoon syrup from dish over individual servings. Serve with the additional 1/2 cup maple syrup.