Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a wonderful low-cal & low points recipe for people on WW or any kind of diet! It is very easy to make and can be multiplied for more people. 4 points
- 3 egg whites
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 slices low-calorie bread
- 1⁄4 cup light syrup
- fat free nonstick cooking spray
- Heat griddle& spray with non-stick spray.
- Beat egg whites and cinnamon together.
- Dip one piece of bread into the egg mixture, coating on both sides and put on griddle; repeat with other 3 slices.
- Cook on both sides until light brown.
- Serve with lite syrup and enjoy!
- 4 WW points.