1/1 Photo of Cinnamon French Toast
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, whisk egg and egg whites until foamy.
- 2Add the milk, vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- 3Combine and set aside. Preheat oven to 200F.
- 4Lightly spray a nonstick skillet with vegetable cooking spray. Heat over medium hat.
- 5Dip 4 bread slices into egg mixture, turning to coat. Place bread slices in prepared skillet. Cook until golden brown, turning once.
- 6Transfer cooked slices to a plate and keep warm in oven.
- 7Dip remaining slices in egg mixture, cook as above. Divide toast among serving plates.
- 8Sprinkle lightly with cinnamon sugar and top with maple syrup. Serve immediately.
- 9Variation: For puffy French toast, prapre egg mixture in a large shallow glass dish.
- 10Add bread slices, turning to coat. Cover and referigerate overnight. Cook and serve as above.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon French Toast
Serving Size: 1 (183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 149.6
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 212.7 mg
- Sodium 216.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 15.9 g