Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I made these with my Dad one Sunday morning
Make and share this Cinnamon French Croutons recipe from Food.com.
- Cut half challah bread into 1 inch cubes.
- Place cubes in 1 gallon zip-lock bag.
- Break and put the egg into the bag.
- Add teaspoon of cinnamon and sugar into bag.
- Close bag and play catch with your Dad, Mom, sibling or friend for 5 minutes.
- Melt butter in large fry pan.
- Cook cubes until they are a little crispy.
- Serve with some maple syrup and whip cream.