Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Looking for something different for breakfast or brunch? Try this!
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- Cream 1 T.
- butter; slowly mix in sugar and add egg.
- Add milk and flour alternately, then add baking powder.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Divide batter into two pie pans.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Dot with margarine.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
- Great for breakfast!
Was very tasty, but I think I did something wrong, beacuse it didn't come out very "fluff" like. :o(
What a lovely way to start the day! Took your advice and made it for breakfast. My little neices were here and ate half the cake when it came out of the oven! Simple, light and easy. A keeper! Thanks for posting.