1/2 Photos of Cinnamon Flop
YUMMY and EASY! Kids and adults love it :) I don't remember where I got this recipe...I just have it written on an index card, but it has been requested of me many times. Makes 2 - 9 inch cakes, so there is enough to go around!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350* and grease well two 9" round pans.
- 2Combine flour, sugar and baking powder.
- 3Add melted butter and milk and stir until well blended.
- 4Divide mixture evenly into two prepared pans.
- 5Sprinkle tops evenly with flour, then brown sugar, then cinnamon.
- 6Push chunks of butter evenly spaced into dough.
- 7Bake for 30 minutes and cool slightly.
- 8Cut and serve right out of pans.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Flop
Serving Size: 1 (70 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 218.6
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 15.5 mg
- Sodium 106.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 21.1 g
- Protein 3.0 g