YUMMY and EASY! Kids and adults love it :) I don't remember where I got this recipe...I just have it written on an index card, but it has been requested of me many times. Makes 2 - 9 inch cakes, so there is enough to go around!
- Preheat oven to 350* and grease well two 9" round pans.
- Combine flour, sugar and baking powder.
- Add melted butter and milk and stir until well blended.
- Divide mixture evenly into two prepared pans.
- Sprinkle tops evenly with flour, then brown sugar, then cinnamon.
- Push chunks of butter evenly spaced into dough.
- Bake for 30 minutes and cool slightly.
- Cut and serve right out of pans.