1/3 Photos of Cinnamon Flax Muffins
A la Carte's Note:
Another Atkins friendly flax recipe from the Atkins site, which I find easy to do, as I hate baking! If you're not low-carbing the flax is still very good for you so you could give them a try. I love them with butter or cream cheese. They taste like bran muffins to me. Not too sweet either.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl, beat the eggs with a fork. Beat in oil, syrup, water and vanilla.
- 2Combine the remaining dry ingredients, then stir in to egg mixture. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- 3Spoon into 9 muffin tins (lined with papers).
- 4Bake at 350 for 15-18 minutes. They will be browned and seem set when you press on them.
- 5Put on a cooling rack and then store in the fridge.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Flax Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (42 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 152.3
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 12.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 62.0 mg
- Sodium 117.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 4.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: