Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
Very simple cookies to make. They taste delicious and are great with tea.
- 2 cups butter
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 4 cups flour
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon (more if desired)
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add flour, salt and vanilla. Mix well.
- Shape dough into one disc.
- Wrap in plastic and chill for at least two hours.
- Roll portions of the dough into finger-shaped lengths.
- Cut into 3-inch pieces.
- Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- Mix 2 cups sugar and 1 tsp cinnamon.
- Roll cookies cinnamon and sugar mixture while still warm.