1/5 Photos of Cinnamon Espresso
Flavored coffee beans never taste natural enough. This is an easy way to make a cinnamon flavored espresso using real cinnamon sticks. This is very much like Viennese coffee.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put about 6 or 7 Tablespoons of coffee beans in your coffee grinder.
- 2Add a small piece of cinnamon stick to the beans. Try a very small piece the first time. The idea is to get the aroma of the cinnamon in the coffee but not taste it fully in the drink. If you are crazy about cinnamon, put in a bit more. Personally, I like to put in a very small sliver.
- 3Grind the coffee beans and the cinnamon together.
- 4Make espresso as usual using whatever machine you usually use.
- 5Add sugar and/or milk if desired.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Espresso
Serving Size: 1 (0 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: