Recipe by Oparu
Flavored coffee beans never taste natural enough. This is an easy way to make a cinnamon flavored espresso using real cinnamon sticks. This is very much like Viennese coffee.
Top Review by Outta Here
Ground my beans and cinnamon for my French press pot, and made a great cinnamon-caramel latte with sugar-free caramel syrup. The cinnamon really added some zing to the coffee. made for Spring 2008 PAC.
- 6 -7 tablespoons coffee beans (for espresso)
- 1 small piece cinnamon stick
- sugar (optional)
- cream (optional) or milk (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Put about 6 or 7 Tablespoons of coffee beans in your coffee grinder.
- Add a small piece of cinnamon stick to the beans. Try a very small piece the first time. The idea is to get the aroma of the cinnamon in the coffee but not taste it fully in the drink. If you are crazy about cinnamon, put in a bit more. Personally, I like to put in a very small sliver.
- Grind the coffee beans and the cinnamon together.
- Make espresso as usual using whatever machine you usually use.
- Add sugar and/or milk if desired.